Monday, July 30, 2012

Tarte 'Call of the Wild' Palette

Hey Guys So i just got the new Tarte Call of the Wild Palette, it came as part of a collection, and i thought it was gorgeous looking so i purchased this a few days ago. While overall i really do like this palette i was a little disappointed at some of the color payoff. I did a review and tutorial on this palette but here's a little more info on it :)

*The basics: It cost $36(ulta), it brings just the palette and nothing else so no eyeliner, primer, applicators, etc., there are 3 matte shades and 5 satin/shimmer part of their Amazonian Clay collection, the theme is animal/wild.
Meow,Jungle,Call,Wild,Instinct, Lynx, Primal, Roar
Meow,Jungle,Call,Wild,Instinct, Lynx, Primal, Roar

Products used:
 -NYX ESB03 "skin tone"
-Tarte Call of the wild Palette: Meow,Wild,Call,Roar
-MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
-Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara
Not Shown
-Tarte Bronzer Park Ave Princess
-Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush- Dolly
-MAC LipStick in "Angel"
-MAC VIVA GLAM 5  lipgloss

























3 comments:

  1. My palette just came today! I just watched your tutorial again because I may wear it tomorrow. I was actually surprised it didn't come with anything else because Tarte usually throws a little something extra in with their palettes like an eyeliner or eye primer. I do think the palette itself is cute though. tarte eye shadows are a bit softer as you described, but I do like that they are an animal friendly company (no Animal testing). :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Awesome!!It is a really cute palette, i'm a sucker for packaging sometimes :p. i also really like when company's are animal cruelty free :) Hope you enjoy your palette :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also just got the pallette. Wow! Im so dissappointed that the shadows did not have enough pigmentation!! I wanted to see the same color of the pallette on my lid! But what I got was a muted subdued version of that color :( whah whah :( Couldnt even get enough shimmer in inner eye corner from white frost color!!

    ReplyDelete